Jack Montgomery,"When we choose a vendor, having them deliver on their promise is most important. EBC service is professional and customized. I'm not interested in bells and whistles; I am interested in reliable and quick service."
Associate Professor, Collection Services Coordinator
Library Technical Services
Western Kentucky University
Eastern Book Company strives to offer customized, personalized and valuable services to library staff. We have the reach to obtain any book in print, including older imprints and hard-to-find titles. Here are some of the ways we provide efficiency and add value.
- Order via mail, fax, phone, email, your account on our website, or electronically using current standards from your ILS
- Web access to over 6 million titles as well as to order and status reports
- Out of print searching free of charge on all your OP titles or on request
- Rush orders
- Customized management reports
- Special discounts on selected pre-publication offers
- Pre-binding services in a variety of styles
- Physical processing to your specifications
- Cataloging records through in-house or third party sources
- Liberal returns policy and hassle-free procedure
- Standing orders including
- All series, sets, annuals and yearbooks, irregular publications
- New York Times best sellers and Book Review titles
- Book award winners
- Every-other-year or edition service
- No standard service charges
- New Title Alerts
- Specify the subject areas and we provide forthcoming title information from from all major academic publishers - free.